Yacht Construction Management
Bodrum Marine Services has a diversity of experience and has kept up with the latest technology and designs in all aspects of custom yacht construction. From racing yacht to cruising yacht, super yachts and Turkish Gulets, projects cover a broad spectrum of size, intended service and construction materials.
We are currently supervising and project managering the total refit of a new 42m sailing yacht and we are overseeing the construction of a 45m tri deck steel motor yacht built to Lloyds and MCA Class.
We have recently overseen the construction and refit of the following vessels:
18m Steel dive charter vessel.
- 27m steel ketch built to MCA Class ‘0’ and RINA
- 28m steel ketch built to MCA Class ‘0’ and RINA.
- 34m steel motor yacht to RINA
- 45m tri deck motor yacht with Maltese Commerical Registration
We have been fortunate to have worked with most of the leading architects, interior designers, engineers and shipyards in Turkey, and have developed solid, successful working relationships with them.
Given the sophisticated and complex nature of most of today’s yachts, we feel that the need for the Owner to have professional representation is paramount.
We know from experience that retaining BMS does not increase the overall cost of the yacht, rather it raises the level of organization, ensuring that the vessel is properly constructed and equipped, and keeps budgetary constraints intact whilst ensuring scheduling goals are met.
We also offer complete continuity in the form of full support for as long as the yacht is in commission. We routinely assist in the resolution of warranty issues, procure or replace parts and often are called upon to manage modifications that may subsequently be decided upon.
Specification writing, systems design & equipment selection
- Architect & Interior designer selection
- Plotting & editing of drawings as required
- Yard selection
- Contract negotiation
- On-site representation
- Management of sub-contractors
- Procurement of Owner furnished items
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Sailing & mechanical trials
- Insurance package selection
- Registration & licensing formalities
- Management of yacht logistics & finances
- Supply parts & equipment
Please contact us with your specific requirements